Part of Dhokra Collection, this handcrafted box highlights the amalgamation of form and functionality. The Brass works adds to the elegance and beauty of the box.
This beautiful Jar from our Dhokra collection has been handcrafted exclusively for you.
Incense,potpourri or jewelry holder The item can be hung by using a metal chain or appropriate metal wire or twine.
Dhokra is a non–ferrous metal casting using the lost-wax casting technique. This sort of metal casting has been used in India for over 4,000 years and is still used.
One of the earliest and most famous casting made using this process is the dancing girl of Mohenjo-daro.
The design is of primitive simplicity, has enchanting folk motifs and forceful form. These are all individually hand crafted items , minor imperfections and color differences in the metal are inherent to the art.
This mostly enhances the beauty of the product.
150 x 150 x 106
Stainless Steel + Brass
- a multi-purpose box, which can be used for keeping candies, nuts or jewelry
- a great gifting option
- a great decorative for the living room
- 100 percent food grade stainless steel product with premium design and high gloss finish
- Super hygienic and easy to clean
- Premium home lifestyle brand with innovative product concepts
- Products that compliment your premium lifestyle
- Exquisite design perfect for special occasions and gifting
- Exclusive range conceptualized and crafted by top designers for form and function
- Everyday use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.