- A nod to Nordic design. Crisp lines and sophisticated simplicity come together in this range. A celebration of Scandinavian design, this chest of drawers lends a light, airy feel to your room. Use its spacious drawers to house your t-shirts, trousers, blankets, linen, and more. Prop a mirror on top to have one double as a dresser, or just place photo frames and indoor plants for a touch of colour.
- Made from MDF with laminate finish.
- Note: The product will be affixed to the wall for better stability
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the product to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board.
4 DRAWERS - 32 X 36 X 16 inches
Instead of blue which is on above drawer and outer structure, we will be using dark grey.
Instead of the pattern, we will use the beige.
Last two drawers color will be same as shown in the picture.
Please see the photos of color palette as shown in the pictures.
Dear Customer ,
If you need any help in installation or assembly of the product then you can opt for any other online assembly / installation service provider, whichever is convenient as per your choice like UrbanCompany etc.
Assembly person may take 3-5 working days to be arranged at your doorstep or you can also call any local carpenter to get it installed.
NOTE:- We do not provide any installation or assembly service personally.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm kind of halfway with this dresser. It's nice quality, looks very nice, but there were some issues with it. Definitely need a drill to put it together, a screwdriver was not cutting it. I also was not a fan of the wooden drawer slides that came with it. They were a bit wobbly when opened and about two inches of the drawer didn't come out because of the small pegs needed to hold them in place. I made a few alterations and that ended up making it really nice. If you're not super picky about how your drawers open you'll be fine with it as it comes, but here's what I ended up doing.
This dresser looks like an authentic mid-century piece. Directions are easy to follow. Some peg holes didn't line up 100%. Also, it smells strongly of chemicals after assembly. It takes about two hours to put together. The drawer stop system doesn't work great. I bought the matching nightstand from this company first and had to have the dresser.
all, though, I love this piece since it is real wood and very sturdy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.