- Product style: African Enamel Cast Iron Teapot Kettle 0.9L
- Material type: cast iron
- Manual type: semi-manual
- Style: Wealth pattern, fish pattern
- Full water capacity: about 0.9L
- Product size: as shown
- Suitable for stoves: electric ceramic stoves, gas stoves, etc.
How to use an iron kettle
1. Do not boil the iron kettle more than seven minutes full, because when it is too full, the water will overflow when it boils. The water in the pot should be turned on a small fire when it is about to boil, or the lid of the pot should be opened directly.
2. Use a soft cloth when cleaning, remember not to clean the pot with sharp objects such as steel wire balls to prevent the coating inside the pot from being wiped off. Use clean water when cleaning, no detergent. When the pot is still hot, do not cool down quickly, and take care to prevent scalding. In the process of boiling water, the pot button is hot, handle it carefully, it can be used with the iron pot fork. After use, wipe the pot dry and keep it dry.
3. Regarding the oxide film inside the kettle; the inner wall of the iron kettle adopts an oxidation process and undergoes high-temperature oxidation treatment to form a continuous layer of oxide film, which can protect the inner wall of the iron kettle from being oxidized and delay the rate of rust. Therefore, the oxide film does not add any other substances, so it is safe. Even if the oxide film falls off, you can continue to use the iron kettle, but the rate of rusting of the iron kettle may increase, but the rusty iron kettle does not affect normal use.
Dear Customer ,
If you need any help in installation or assembly of the product then you can opt for any other online assembly / installation service provider, whichever is convenient as per your choice like UrbanCompany etc.
Assembly person may take 3-5 working days to be arranged at your doorstep or you can also call any local carpenter to get it installed.
NOTE:- We do not provide any installation or assembly service personally.