- The heat-retaining properties of cast iron allow our tetsubin teapots to keep tea at the proper serving temperature for up to an hour
- The porcelain enamel interiors keep the taste of the tea pure and allow for easy cleaning
- Infuser included
- Rinse out with warm water and hand dry
- The porcelain enamel interiors keep the taste of the tea pure and allow for easy cleaning; Infuser included
- Great secondary use on Pot Belly or Wood Stoves for humidifying the air
- Includes a stainless steel tea-brewing basket for ease of preparation
- 0.9L available
- It is really a piece of art.
- Hand-made in 100% cast iron.
Cast iron teapot without coating, it's very healthy and supplements iron element, but it's easy to rust, please pay attention to the use and maintain correctly. If rust after using, we won't accept any claim.
Use and Maintenance
1. Keep the teapot dry. After using every time, put an empty pot on the soft fire to make moisture dry. Please don't cover the lid until the teapot is cold, in case moisture is left. Be sure to keep in mind: Tea water can't be left in the iron pot overnight.
2. Cast iron teapot will have red spots at inwall after using 5 days, white incrustation will occur after using 10 days. You can use it normally as long as the water isn't muddy, pls don't remove these things, it will protect your teapot, and not be bad for the body. Using long times, some element in the tea-leaf and the iron will mix together and form into a protective layer at the inwall of the teapot, it will resist rusting.
3. For a long time no use, need to store it, please make sure there isn't moisture left, and then put it into poly-bag to resist moisture and dust outside.
4. If it rust, you can use a soft brush to clean the iron rust, then put some lemon slices into the pot, repeat boiling water 2-3 times, until the rust disappears. Or, you can use the water of washing rice, vinegar, onion, etc. to clean rust.
Dear Customer ,
If you need any help in installation or assembly of the product then you can opt for any other online assembly / installation service provider, whichever is convenient as per your choice like UrbanCompany etc.
Assembly person may take 3-5 working days to be arranged at your doorstep or you can also call any local carpenter to get it installed.
NOTE:- We do not provide any installation or assembly service personally.
I bought one recently. Like it much but am disappointed that the volume is less than 700ml, not 900ml. Peelorange should mention the vol correctly.